Oh noodles.

Oh noodles.
"Edee" and "Chicken" are nicknames for my two little rascals. The names originated from how my daughter would pronounce both her own and little brother's name when she first started talking. They've stuck. Chicken may live to regret that someday....

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Sickness

It's been a crazy month in our household.  We are getting ready to move and in the process of trying to pack, sell our house, and find a new place to live.

To add to the madness, Edee became sick on Sunday.  Sickness hasn't made her any less quotable.  We've been hearing several of these:

"I'm yill yick, Mommy."  Translation: 'I'm still sick, Mommy'....just in case I've forgotten.

"I'm yick mommy, I nee anoder mowie."  Sickness is an excuse to rot in front of the T.V. all day in our house I guess.


Later, as Daddy and I were talking:

Daddy: "I wonder how she got sick."
Me:  "Could have been from anywhere or anyone."
Daddy:  "Edee, who do you know who's sick?"
Edee (in a pathetic, sobbing voice, pointing to her chest with both hands):  "MEEEEEEEEE!"


No comments:

Post a Comment