Oh noodles.

Oh noodles.
"Edee" and "Chicken" are nicknames for my two little rascals. The names originated from how my daughter would pronounce both her own and little brother's name when she first started talking. They've stuck. Chicken may live to regret that someday....

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

My Space

This hotel stay is almost over (Daddy is with the movers right now unloading our stuff in the apartment, but we are still staying one more night here).  I'm ready to leave.

A few minutes ago I was getting Chicken dressed and Edee decided it would be a great time to jump all over me. I'm on edge already because the kids had woke up in the middle of the night for over an hour and then entirely too early this morning.   So the jumping  on my back and "combing" my hair with my cell phone while I'm trying to put pants on a head-butting toddler was a little too much for me.

Me:  "Edee, get off of me now."
Edee: " No, I wanna jump on you."
Me:  "Quit it!!  I need my space!!"
Edee:  "NO!  need your space!"

Honestly, I'm still a little ticked off right now and don't quite find this humorous yet. But it's clever for a two-year-old, and maybe a few days from now I'll laugh about it.




No comments:

Post a Comment