Oh noodles.

Oh noodles.
"Edee" and "Chicken" are nicknames for my two little rascals. The names originated from how my daughter would pronounce both her own and little brother's name when she first started talking. They've stuck. Chicken may live to regret that someday....

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Really.

Daddy pointed out that I had forgot a couple important common Chickenisms- "weally bad" and "weally" (really bad and really), which he'll add to his statements for emphasis.

Example:

This morning I changed Chicken's diaper and asked him if he wanted to take a bath.  He said yes, so I sent him up the stairs pant-less and diaper-less.

He starts to giggle.

Me:  Do you feel free?
Chicken:  Yeah!
Me:  I bet you do.  Don't get used to it.
Chicken:  I an weally naked!!  I an weally naked wight now!!


I can't think of an example of when he says 'really bad', but he'll repeat it over and over when he does.  Funny little man.

No comments:

Post a Comment