Oh noodles.

Oh noodles.
"Edee" and "Chicken" are nicknames for my two little rascals. The names originated from how my daughter would pronounce both her own and little brother's name when she first started talking. They've stuck. Chicken may live to regret that someday....

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Lightning

We are driving to Eva's speech appointment in the morning.  I apparently was having a really hard time because I made two wrong turns to get there.  It's not far away and not hard to get there, my brain was just a million other places.

After I made the first wrong turn:
Me:  Sorry Edee, I have lost my mind....we need to turn around.

After the second wrong turn:
Me:  Ugh, I did it again!! Sorry Edee...we have to turn around again. What is my deal??
Edee:  I tink Yightning ha yost her mind.
Me:  What?  Who is Lightning?
Edee:  Her is our car.
Me:  Oh...I forgot that we named our car.  Ha ha, yes, let's blame this on the car....

She's awesome like that.
Let's not dwell too much on the fact that I made two wrong turns to get there, rather, I had the wrong time it started on my mind and completely missed the appointment.  I can't blame the car for that one!!


No comments:

Post a Comment