Oh noodles.

Oh noodles.
"Edee" and "Chicken" are nicknames for my two little rascals. The names originated from how my daughter would pronounce both her own and little brother's name when she first started talking. They've stuck. Chicken may live to regret that someday....

Friday, November 6, 2015

Outhouse

I'm potty training Chicken.

Me:  If you need to go potty at the park just tell me, Chicken, I'll bring the little potty with us and put it in the car.
Edee:  What if I need to go potty?
Me:  You can use the outhouse there. 
Edee:  Oh I LOVE da outhouse!  It's my fav-wit kind of potty!!
Me:  Oh really....
Edee:  Yeah, you don't have to wash your hands with soap and water, you dust get to use the sand hanitizer.  And you dust have to wipe and don't have to fluss.  I love dat.  I love dat you get to use sand hanitzer and dust have to wipe and NOT fluss.  It's my fav-wit.

Oh Edee.....I feel like this love of outhouses won't be long-lasting.  But the passion was impressive!

No comments:

Post a Comment