Oh noodles.

Oh noodles.
"Edee" and "Chicken" are nicknames for my two little rascals. The names originated from how my daughter would pronounce both her own and little brother's name when she first started talking. They've stuck. Chicken may live to regret that someday....

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Mars

Edee:  Mom I know the stars are made up of fire.  What else?
Me:  Mmmm....hot gas.
Edee:  How do you spell that? And fire?

I spell it for her so she can write it down.  We go through the same thing with the sun.

Edee:  I'm taking notes.
Me:  Your'e doing a great job.
Edee:  What is Mars made of?
Me: Well...rock.
Edee:  Right.  And it has flowing water.  How do you spell that?
Me:  Yeah!  I think...I think they did discover flowing water recently!  Who told you that? Me? Or Daddy?
Edee:  Sci Show.  I yearned it on Sci Show, I remember it said dere was flowing water on Mars.   I watch it with Daddy. It's my fav-wite show.  It's Daddy's fav-wite show too!
Me:  Huh.  Well then.  I'm impressed.

I usually would gaff at Daddy when he said that watching his youtube shows "with" the kids was a worthwhile activity.  I *might* have just been proven wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment