Oh noodles.

Oh noodles.
"Edee" and "Chicken" are nicknames for my two little rascals. The names originated from how my daughter would pronounce both her own and little brother's name when she first started talking. They've stuck. Chicken may live to regret that someday....

Friday, June 12, 2015

Coming Up

I have been horrible keeping up with this blog.  Which is tragic, because Edee especially loves it when I read past posts to her.  She even asked earlier this week to: "hear a story about Edee and Chicken".  My memory is so bad that I need to write these things down, but lately it seems like it's SO bad that I can't remember well enough what they said just by the end of the day when I finally get a chance to jot it down.

I do remember this one, however from a couple weeks back.

Edee was coming down with a cold, and she must have heard me say it because one evening before bed when I asked her how she was feeling, she said, "I'm coming up with a cold!"

Perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment