Oh noodles.

Oh noodles.
"Edee" and "Chicken" are nicknames for my two little rascals. The names originated from how my daughter would pronounce both her own and little brother's name when she first started talking. They've stuck. Chicken may live to regret that someday....

Friday, June 19, 2015

Chicken Fight

Edee and Chicken can be pretty good buddies.  They also can fight like nobody's business.

Yesterday morning, as I was getting ready in the bathroom and they were supposed to be getting dressed in their rooms, I hear this going on (it had actually been going on for awhile before this, I finally realized it was going to be going for awhile and that I should record it).  Eva was only in her underwear and Chicken is just his diaper.

Edee:  Get out of my room, Chicken!
Chicken: No, get out of your room Ewa!
Edee:  No it's MY room, get out!!!
Chicken:  No, you get out and talk to Mommy!!
Edee:  I will noooooot!!!
Chicken:  It not your choice!!
Edee: Yes it is.
Chicken: No it's not.
Edee: It is!
Chicken: No it's not!
Edee:  IT IS!
Chicken:  NO IT's not!!
Edee: Yes.
Chicken: No.
Edee: Yes!
Chicken: No!
Edee: YES!
Chicken: NO!
Edee: Yes! Get out of my room.  I will never play with you.
Chicken: Don't ever play with me!
Edee: When you ask for something I will not give it to you.  And if you want to play I will not listen to you. Okay? Chicken no!!!!

At this point (I had started recording this with my phone) I had to intervene because they started hitting.  We're going through almost the same thing this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment