Oh noodles.

Oh noodles.
"Edee" and "Chicken" are nicknames for my two little rascals. The names originated from how my daughter would pronounce both her own and little brother's name when she first started talking. They've stuck. Chicken may live to regret that someday....

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Dream

Yesterday morning and I'm snuggling with Edee on the couch.

Me:  Did you have any nice dreams?
Edee:  Yeah!  A YUCKY dream!!
Me:  A yucky dream??
Edee:  Yeah, it wah weally yucky!
Me:  What happened?
Edee:  A dog pooped in my mouth!
Me:  Yuck!!
Edee:  Yeah, an I spit it out!  I spit it out on the gound outside!
Me:  Goodness.  I'm glad you spit it out outside.
Edee:  Yeah and the dog was pink!
Me:  Oh nice, that's your favorite kind of dog
Edee:  Yeah, I wan a pink dog, and a pink cat.

This morning.  Chicken and I are sitting on the floor and Edee is eating her cereal at the table.  Chicken is now finally calling his sister "Edee", true to the age.  He's getting so big.  I started this blog not long after Edee's little friends dubbed her with the nickname.  Sorry. Reminiscing.  Back to this morning:

Edee (leaning over on her chair and looking under the table at us):  Hey guys.  I wanna tell you someting.
Me:  What's up?
Edee:  Yast night, I had a deam.
Me:  What was your dream about?
Edee: Da Wil' Katts (Wild Kratt's--it's a TV show she really likes)
Me:  Oh yeah?  What happened?
Edee:  Dey were hang-gliding.  Kiss (Chris) was.  An den his yittle budder (brother) catched him!!
Me:  Was is a nice dream then?
Edee:  Yeah. It was.

She sat back up and resumed eating her Cheerios.

I just think it's so cute that she likes telling me about her dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment