Oh noodles.

Oh noodles.
"Edee" and "Chicken" are nicknames for my two little rascals. The names originated from how my daughter would pronounce both her own and little brother's name when she first started talking. They've stuck. Chicken may live to regret that someday....

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Oh Dear.

While the kids were napping Saturday, Daddy and I started prepping our bay window in the living room to be painted.  We took down the window treatments and taped around all the trim.

Edee woke up from her nap, came walking into the living room, and spotted the window.  Bewilderment clouded her face as her eyes scanned the unrecognizable window from corner to corner.  Finally her confused eyes met mine.

Edee (looking down, sadly): "Oh de-ah."
Me:  "The window looks different, huh."
Edee (sighing):  "The widow is bue." (blue...from the painters tape).

I almost feel like I did something wrong to have recieved so much disapproval.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment