Oh noodles.

Oh noodles.
"Edee" and "Chicken" are nicknames for my two little rascals. The names originated from how my daughter would pronounce both her own and little brother's name when she first started talking. They've stuck. Chicken may live to regret that someday....

Thursday, May 15, 2014

No Way!!

Chicken is now occasionally speaking is "sentences", meaning more than one word together at a time.  His favorite sentence right now is "No way!"

While driving in the car:

Edee:  Mommy, can I haf annuder cookie?
Me:  No, sorry, I only had one for each of you.
Edee:  AWwwwWW!!
Me:  Ask Chicken for his, I don't think he likes it.
Edee:  Chicken, can I peese haf you cookie?  Pitty peese?
Chicken:  NO WAY!!
Edee bursts into tears
Chicken:  No!  No way, no way, NO WAY!
Edee: WAAAHHHH!!  I wan annuder cookie!!!
Chicken:  No way!  Cacker!!!  No way!
Edee:  I not a cacker (cracker), I'n a cookie!!! WAAAAAAAAAAH!!

I hope no one looked into the car at the point.  I'm laughing, Edee's bawling dramatically, and Chicken is yelling at Edee while waving a cookie at her.  Oh dear.  We tried to warn Edee that one day Chicken would talk back, hit back, and potentially be bigger than her.  Those days are coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment