Oh noodles.

Oh noodles.
"Edee" and "Chicken" are nicknames for my two little rascals. The names originated from how my daughter would pronounce both her own and little brother's name when she first started talking. They've stuck. Chicken may live to regret that someday....

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Snow Poop

Chicken has this idea lately that any time the snow looks dirty, it's because an animal pooped and/or peed on it.  It's humorous...but it's starting to get slightly irritating how often I have to go over this with him.

Let's take today, for example.

We are driving on a warm day. The snow has been melting.

Chicken:  Ew ew ew ew ew ew ew.  I dust saw some-ting SO disgusting. Yuck!! I can't believe it.
Me: What?
Chicken: I dust saw dat an animal pooped so much in a pile of snow, dere was so much poop in the whole pile.
Me:  Chicken, remember...we've talked about this.  Snow can look really dirty, especially when it's melting.  It was probably just rocks and dirt in the snow.
Chicken:  No mom, it WEALLY was animal poop. I dust know it, mom, it weally, weally was. I know it is.

I mean, if he's that convinced, there's really not much more I can do or say.

No comments:

Post a Comment