Oh noodles.

Oh noodles.
"Edee" and "Chicken" are nicknames for my two little rascals. The names originated from how my daughter would pronounce both her own and little brother's name when she first started talking. They've stuck. Chicken may live to regret that someday....

Sunday, October 9, 2016

Broth

Me:  Chicken, finish up your soup.
Chicken:  I only like the soup part.  Not the vegetables and udder fings.
Me:  You don't like the kale?
Chicken:  Or dese udder fings either.  Only the soup.
Daddy:  I hate to break it to you...but all the sausage and vegetables are part of the soup Chicken.
Me:  So you're trying to say you only like the broth, Chicken.
Chicken:  Yeah I only like the bra (slurping up his broth).
--sidelong glance between Me and Daddy---
Edee: CHICKEN SAID HE LIKES THE BRA!!!
Me:  Brothhhhhh, Chicken.

You can't be too careful with words such as these.

No comments:

Post a Comment