Oh noodles.

Oh noodles.
"Edee" and "Chicken" are nicknames for my two little rascals. The names originated from how my daughter would pronounce both her own and little brother's name when she first started talking. They've stuck. Chicken may live to regret that someday....

Friday, April 10, 2015

Insulated

Me:  Edee, no running.  You're wearing sandals and not your running shoes, I don't want you to trip and fall.
Edee:  Mommy, are dere running sandals we could buy?
Me:  No....sandals are not for running.
Edee:  I tink dere are running sandals for running.
Me:  Well.  Maybe.  But your sandals are not for running.
Edee:  I tink dey would be if dey were insowaded.
Me:  Insulated?
Edee:  Yeah.  Are dere a such ting as snow sandals?
Me:  No....you're feet would get cold.
Edee:  I tink dey would be insowated against da snow.  And sand sandals would be insowated against da sand.

Someone has learned a fun new word!



No comments:

Post a Comment