Oh noodles.

Oh noodles.
"Edee" and "Chicken" are nicknames for my two little rascals. The names originated from how my daughter would pronounce both her own and little brother's name when she first started talking. They've stuck. Chicken may live to regret that someday....

Monday, March 9, 2015

Pistachios

Chicken has recently discovered pistachios.  I've delayed this discovery for him since he has a peanut and almond allergy and I have been fearful of all things nuts--but blood and skin tests have never shown a reaction to other nuts, so I've been slowly introducing them.  He LOVES pistachios. I don't blame him, I like them a lot myself.  The best part is how he says it:  sometimes it's "puh-stashes", sometimes "buh-stashes", and yesterday it was "mustaches"!!  It literally made me laugh out loud.

Today though, I wasn't laughing when he sneaked up to the counter while I was reading to Edee in the other room and sucked the salt off of half of the container I had and put them all back in afterwards.  That was not fun scooping out slobbery nuts out of my pistachio stash....them ain't cheap, Chicken!!

No comments:

Post a Comment