Oh noodles.

Oh noodles.
"Edee" and "Chicken" are nicknames for my two little rascals. The names originated from how my daughter would pronounce both her own and little brother's name when she first started talking. They've stuck. Chicken may live to regret that someday....

Friday, March 20, 2015

Annoyed

Me:  Edee go play with you dinosaurs.
Edee:  I don wan to.
Me:  I just got them out for you because you asked to play with them.  Go play.
Edee:  No.  I dust got annoyed out. 

I've learned this week that I must vocalize when I'm annoyed more than I thought.  Yesterday when I got frustrated with something Edee did---

Me:  Ugh, you guys.  Seriously.  I'm so......so....
Edee:  annoyed?
Me:  Well.....yeah.  Where did you learn that?  Where did you hear that word?
Edee:  I don't know.  Mom you say it a yot when you are I yittle bit annoyed.
Chicken:  I'm annoyed.  I'm annoyed!

Ha ha.....oh wow.   Obviously I do say it a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment