Oh noodles.

Oh noodles.
"Edee" and "Chicken" are nicknames for my two little rascals. The names originated from how my daughter would pronounce both her own and little brother's name when she first started talking. They've stuck. Chicken may live to regret that someday....

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Big Sister

It's 2015.  Chicken and Edee are two and four years old.

They are cutely snuggling up together on the couch.  Chicken reaches up and strokes Edee's cheek, looking at her lovingly.

Chicken:  You my big yit-yahr (sister)?
Then not waiting for an answer and nodding his head--
Chicken:  Yeah. My big yit-yahr.
Edee:  Yeah I is you big yister.  I take care of you.
Me:  You do a good job taking care of him.
Edee:  Yeah and you take care of me, Mommy, and Daddy take care of you!!
Me:  Ha....something like that.

I love the little thought process to that.


No comments:

Post a Comment